CX1 Liquid Organic Fertilizer – Purple Cow Organics
$34.99 – $59.99
Free Shipping! | Now Available in Quart Size! | OMRI Listed
CX-1 Purple Cow OMRI Listed
Last chance to get this product in Gallon Format. Purple Cow as discontinued this item. In the near future, it will only be sold as a part of the Purple Cow Liquid Biology Bundle package in half quart size. See our Garlic Complete Fertilization Soak & the Purple Cow Organic Fertilization Package for more info!
CX1 Liquid Organic Fertilizer – Purple Cow Organics is a game changer in providing the nutrients your garlic or vegetables need to produce larger bulbs and healthier plants. CX1 combined with Purple Cow’s Vegetable Supercharger are applied as a foliar spray over plants in the spring upon emergence until the garlic starts to scape. This will supercharge your plants, providing them with living organisms and trace minerals to produce nutrient dense vegetables and fruits. Purple Cow CX-1 addresses the biological side of soil health equation. Growers count on microbes to fix, cycle and/or solubilize minerals and other fertility inputs they apply. Adding biology along with minerals means uptake occurs more readily, and growers can reduce the amount of other fertility inputs they apply.
Balanced minerals and diverse biology help the plant produce the phytonutrients (sugars, proteins, amino acids and more). These phytonutrients contribute to plant health, beauty, nutrient density & ultimately flavor. CX1 Liquid Organic Fertilizer – Purple Cow Organics also supports the plant’s ability to withstand disease pressures with modes of action that include: competitive exclusion, production of natural antibiotics, and bio-sanitation. When your plants are healthier, you are healthier.
100% plant-based culture media capable of supporting beneficial soil organisms
How to Organically Fertilize Garlic use Purple Cow Organic Fertilizer:
- Apply Bio-Active All-Purpose Organic Fertilizer – Purple Cow 4-6-4 to soil per application rates on packaging before planting.
- Follow this recipe using our Garlic Fertilization Soak Instructions: Mix together 1 Tbsp. of BIOACTIVE Liquid Supercharger™, 1 Tbsp. BIOACTIVE LiquiLife™(formerly CX-1) + 1 Gallon of Water. Soak garlic cloves, at least 30 minutes, ideally overnight. The maximum time to leave the cloves in the fertilization soak is 3 days.
In the spring:
- Apply Bio-Active All-Purpose Organic Fertilizer– Purple Cow 4-6-4 to soil per application rates on packaging as soon as garlic sprouts. Apply 3-4 times per season, about every 10-14 days, starting in early spring until garlic scape emerges. Broadcast directly onto the mulch or soil surface. Rain and/or watering will push the nutrients through to the soil.
Use as a foliar feed or soil drench:
- Mix 1 Tbsp. of BIOACTIVE LiquiLife™(formerly CX-1)+ 1 Tbsp. BIOACTIVE Liquid Supercharger™, + 1 Gallon of Water.
- Spray directly onto foliage, preferably towards the end of the day.
- Reapply every 10-14 days until right before garlic scapes appear.
***You can use this fertilization plan on your other garden vegetables too!***
***Note: If you are a certified organic grower, you must have your fertilizers reviewed by your organic certifier before use.
See our Garlic Fertilization Soak Page for more useful information!
1 Quart, 1 Gallon
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.