Keene Garlic offers:
- US grown garlic
- Over 35 softneck and hardneck garlic varieties
- Culinary and planting garlic - All our garlic can be planted OR eaten
- Our garlic fields are tested annually for Bloat Nematode and other diseases
- Exceptional quality seed garlic
- Easy to grow bulbs
- Garlic sampler packages, bulk garlic discounts, and a wide variety of gourmet garlic
- Non-GMO & non-irradiated garlic
- Heirloom garlic produced from garlic seeds tracing back hundreds of years
- Certified Organic and Naturally Grown Garlic
- Quality, nutrient dense garlic
- Planted and grown successfully by gardeners and farmers across the US
- Grown on Wisconsin Garlic Farms for decades to bring you the best tasting, easy to grow, easily acclimated garlic seeds, so you can successfully grow this easy crop.
See our customer reviews!
Buy Heirloom Garlic
Certified Organic & Naturally Grown Garlic Bulbs
Keene Organics Garlic (certified by MOSA) has been providing Certified Organic Garlic for well over 12 years. We do offer Certified Organic and Naturally Grown garlic to offer our customers a wider range of options of exceptional quality garlic and varieties. Our homegrown quality garlic seed, customer service, and support has resulted in many, many successful garlic farms, garlic growers, and gardeners across our nation. If you only want certified organic garlic, look for the USDA Certified Organic logo on the picture or choose Certified Organic on our garlic sampler packages.
All of our garlic bulbs can be used for eating or planting!