Dehydrated Garlic Scapes and Pink Salt – Certified Organic
$11.89 – $12.74
Free Shipping | USDA Organic | Gluten Free | No MSG | No GMOs | US Grown Garlic | Contains Salt
Dehydrated Garlic Scapes & Pink Salt – Certified Organic
Small Farms, Big Flavor!
A perfect pairing of dehydrated garlic scapes and Himalayan pink salt. Grind onto your favorite foods for a salty, light garlic/onion flavor that is easy on on the digestive system. Low FODMAP diet friendly!
- INGREDIENTS: Organic Garlic Scapes, Himalayan Pink Salt
- HOW TO USE: This is the ultimate addition to just about any dish. It’s just perfect on eggs of all kinds: hard-boiled, scrambled, deviled, you name it. A great complement to roasted veggies of all kinds (see below). Add it to sour cream or cream cheese for a simple, yet delicious dip or grind it over popcorn for a gourmet treat!
- ORGANIC & HOMEGROWN GARLIC: Our robust heirloom garlic is grown organically on small Midwest family farms. Yes, US Grown Garlic! We take pride in growing organic, high-quality, gourmet garlic that is the magic in all of our organic seasonings.
- MADE WITH LOVE: Taste the difference of Keene Garlic’s organic garlic seasonings. Keene Garlic’s Dehydrated Garlic Scapes and Pink Salt is produced in small batches in Madison, Wisconsin using our organically grown garlic. We are the go-to for all garlic lovers! Try something special from Wisconsin.
TASTY KEENE GARLIC RECIPE
Roasted Root Vegetables with Garlic Scapes & Pink Salt
This versatile seasoning is a simple addition to whatever root vegetables you want to use. So easy!
-Root Vegetables of your choice (potatoes, beets, carrots, sweet potato, celeriac…really, any will do!)
-1-2 tbsp. Oil of your choice
-1 tsp. (or to taste!) Keene Garlic’s Dehydrated Garlic Scapes & Pink Salt
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Clean and cut up your veggies into approximately 1 inch pieces.
- Drizzle the oil & sprinkle the Dehydrated Garlic Scapes & Pink Salt over the veggies & toss to evenly coat.
- Roast in oven for 20-30 minutes, depending on which vegetable you used.
Keene Garlic works with small organic farmers in our region that produce high quality heirloom garlic. Our experienced farmers have been growing for generations to share top notch garlic for your gardens, farms, and kitchens. When you purchase from Keene Garlic you are supporting small organic family farms, and you are making a difference!
Allergens: Keene Garlic makes garlic powder and garlic scape seasonings in our own licensed kitchen in Madison, Wisconsin licensed as a food processing plant by the State of Wisconsin. Allergens produced in our food processing plant and kitchen include dairy and sesame. We have food allergies and are extremely careful about making sure our garlic powder does not come in contact with other allergens and take every necessary step we can to prevent any cross contamination. Since we use our own garlic powder exclusively, we want not only our food to be safe, but yours too!
2.12 oz. (60g) Grinder, 2.5 oz. (70g) Pouch
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Gourmet Eating Garlic Certified Organic$8.49 – $22.09 Select options
Organic Trifecta Seasoning – Heirloom Garlic, Pink Salt & Peppercorns$11.89 – $12.74 Select options
Heirloom Granulated Garlic – Certified Organic$17.99 – $18.99 Select options
Freeze-Dried Garlic Scape Salt Seasoning – Certified Organic$14.44 – $15.29 Select options