Organic Blazing Cider
Blazing Cider with Keene Garlic – Organic (1.24oz)(32g) | US Midwest Grown Garlic from Small Idyllic Garlic Farms | Gluten-Free, Salt-Free & Non-GMO | Certified Organic by MOSA | Adds Homegrown Garlic Flavor and Nutrition
Organic Blazing Cider
Blazing Cider with Keene Garlic – Organic (1.24oz)(32g)
- REAL INGREDIENTS, REAL FLAVOR: Organic garlic, organic onion, organic astragalus root, organic ginger root, organic orange peel, organic turmeric root, and organic chili pepper flakes.
- HOW TO USE: Follow the cider tonic recipe below and drink it straight up all year round, especially during winter. You can also mix it with lemonade, orange juice, or tomato juice. To make a tea, simply mix the cider with some hot water and extra honey. For culinary use, try the following ideas: Use in place of vinegar in salad dressings and condiments. Drizzle on steamed vegetables or sautéed greens. Use in marinades, soups, and chili.
- STRONG GARLIC FLAVOR: Our blazing cider is a tasty blend of slightly spicy, warming, organic herbs and spices including garlic, ginger, cayenne, and turmeric. It makes a delicious brew to help support overall health and well-being year round, and is the perfect addition to your daily wellness routine. It can also be a healthful culinary addition to many recipes and drinks. ORGANIC & HOMEGROWN: Keene Garlic’s Organic Blazing Cider is gluten-free, contains no MSG, and is produced in small batches in Madison, Wisconsin. All of our seasonings are grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or GMOs.
- ABOUT US: Keene Garlic is committed to building a sustainable, mutually beneficial organic garlic infrastructure that ensures positive returns to customers, growers and producers while protecting ecological, economic and consumer health. Our pure, potent seasonings bring real bite to everything you make, eat and share.
- Directions: What you need: 16 fl oz of Apple Cider Vinegar (Organic/Raw) 1/4 cup of Honey (Local/Raw) Quart jar with lid Parchment paper for metal lid Large long-handled spoon What you need once cider is ready to be strained: Mesh strainer/cheesecloth Large glass bowl 16 fl oz jar for finished cider
- 1. Place 1/8 cup of the Organic Blazing Cider Blend ingredients into the quart jar. For a stronger cider use up to 1/4 cup.
- 2. Pour in the apple cider vinegar covering all of the dried ingredients. Use the long-handled spoon to poke the herbs and spices down and continue filling with vinegar.
- 3. Cover the jar with a piece of parchment paper if using a metal lid to prevent corrosion. Screw the lid on tight and shake well.
- 4. Shake daily and check after 2 weeks. Continue to infuse for 2-3 more weeks if you prefer a spicier cider. The longer you let it infuse, the hotter it will be.
- 5. Once cider is ready and hot enough for you, carefully strain off all liquid into a fine mesh strainer over the glass bowl. You can also use a cheese cloth to squeeze out more liquid. If you wish, you can now add honey to your cider by starting with 1/4 cup and adding more to taste. Adding honey is optional.
- 6. Pour finished cider into a clean 16 fl oz jar and label.
- 7. Keep cider in a dark cabinet and use it within one year of making it.
- Daily serving size: 1 fl oz liquid Finished cider yields approx. 16 fl oz.
Special Offering – Keene Garlic has a new line of organic seasoning blends with homemade Keene Garlic Powder blended into each of our full flavored organic seasoning blends. Try our new seasonings at our sale price and provide any feedback or recipes you use them in! We will soon be offering them in jars with refillable pouches. All for the the love of garlic!
| US Midwest Grown Garlic from small idyllic garlic farms | Gluten-Free, Salt-Free & Non-GMO | Certified Organic by MOSA | Adds Homegrown Garlic Flavor and Nutrition
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Organic Italian Seasoning with Keene Garlic$10.00 Add to cart
Organic Adobo Seasoning$5.99 Add to cart
Organic Thai Seasoning$5.99 Add to cart
Organic Cocoa Chili Steak Rub$5.99 Add to cart
Garlic Powder – Certified Organic – 3.2 Net Wt. (90g)$16.00 Add to cart