Amish Rocambole Naturally Grown Garlic Bulbs
$5.00 – $27.00
Amish Rocambole Naturally Grown
- Hardneck Garlic
- 8-10 Med/Large Cloves/Bulb
- Robust & very hardy
- Grows well in Northern States
- Grown by the Amish Community in Wisconsin for over well 40 years.
- Large impressive bulbs for great market appeal
- Garlic flavor: Deep full bodied with true garlic flavor, strong, medium/hot
- Storage: Rocamboles don’t store as long as other garlic varieties, but Amish is known as one of the longest storing rocamboles.
The bulb and mainly clove amounts are ESTIMATES to help you determine how much garlic there is by weight for help with planting and spacing or eating.
Approx. 55-80 cloves per lb. or 25-40 linear feet at 6” spacing
|Rocambole 10 cloves/bulb||Bulbs||Cloves|
Note: Garlic is an agricultural crop that is subject to crop loss due to conditions beyond our control. This can even occur in the curing stage. We check each bulb before shipping them to you, so if there are any quality issues, we may need to substitute. We rarely need to this, but it does happen. If it is necessary, we will substitute with a similar garlic, but if you have any comments on this please fill out the comment section like a back up garlic or no substitutions. We still want to get you some great garlic, so please choose how you would like us to proceed with your order if the item you ordered is not available. We do set aside some great garlic in case we do have to substitute garlic!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.