Dunganski Naturally Grown Garlic Bulbs
$5.99 – $27.99
Jumbo size left for the season!!!! New for us this year! A beautiful Garlic! Large quantities available left for 2020 with nice size and wonderful color.
WE HAVE BULK AMOUNT IN ALL SIZES CULINARY SIZE LEFT FOR THIS SEASON.
|Weight / Bulb Size||1/4lb||1/2lb||1lb|
Dunganski Naturally Grown Garlic Bulbs – Grown using all organic methods.
The bulb and clove amounts are ESTIMATES to help you determine how much garlic there is by weight for help with planting and spacing.
Approx. 6-8 bulbs per pound and 72-96 cloves per lb. plants 36-48 linear feet at 6” spacing.
- Hardneck Garlic
- Purple Stripe
- 9-12 S/M/L Cloves/Bulb
- Multiplies quickly with usually 10lbs. harvest to every pound planted
- Robust & very hardy
- Grows well in Northern and Southern States
- A beautiful garlic with purple stripes that attracts customers
- Garlic flavor: A large growing purple stripe garlic with a sweet zesty flavor that turns nutty when roasted. Not and overpowering garlic flavor, but provides just a savory flavor.
- Mid Season Harvest
- Storing: Longer Storing until late spring
Note: Garlic is an agricultural crop that is subject to crop loss due to conditions beyond our control. This can even occur in the curing stage. We check each bulb before shipping them to you, so if there are any quality issues, we may need to substitute. We rarely need to do this, but it does happen. If it is necessary, we will substitute with a similar garlic, but if you have any comments on this please fill out the comment section like a back up garlic or no substitutions. We still want to get you some great garlic, so please choose how you would like us to proceed with your order if the item you ordered is not available. We do set aside some great garlic in case we do have to substitute garlic!
1/4LB, 1/2LB, 1LB
Jumbo, Large, Culinary (Sm/Med)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.