Armenian Certified Organic Garlic Bulbs
$6.00 – $27.00
- Choose 1LB. to get bulk price discount.
- Bulk pricing will be calculated in the cart.
Armenian Garlic Bulbs
The bulb and clove amounts are ESTIMATES to help you determine how much garlic there is by weight for help with planting and spacing or eating.
Approx. 20-32 cloves per lb. or 12-16 linear feet at 6” spacing
- One of the best performing Porcelains in the Midwest! Always grows large extremely hardy bulbs!
- Hardneck Garlic
- 4-6 Large Cloves/Bulb
- Robust & very hardy
- Grows well in Northern States
- Large impressive bulbs for great market appeal
- Garlic flavor: Rich, garlicky, strong, robust with easy to peel jumbo cloves which are easy to use in the kitchen
- Longer Storing
- From Armenian community of Hadrut, Nagorno-Karabakh near Azeraijan
- One of the consistently largest growing garlics mistaken for elephant garlic in size but with a real garlic flavor
Note: Garlic is an agricultural crop that is subject to crop loss due to conditions beyond our control. This can even occur in the curing stage. We check each bulb before shipping them to you, so if there are any quality issues, we may need to substitute. We rarely need to do this, but it does happen. If it is necessary, we will substitute with a similar garlic, but if you have any comments on this please fill out the comment section like a back up garlic or no substitutions. We still want to get you some great garlic, so please choose how you would like us to proceed with your order if the item you ordered is not available. We do set aside some great garlic in case we do have to substitute garlic!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.