Inchelium Red Naturally Grown Garlic Bulbs (Sold Out 2019)
$5.00 – $27.00
- Choose 1LB. to get bulk price discount
- Bulk pricing will be calculated in the cart
- Bulk Pricing limited due to limited supply
Inchelium Red Naturally Grown Garlic Bulbs
The bulb and clove amounts are ESTIMATES to help you determine how much garlic there is by weight for help with planting and spacing.
Approx. 6-8 bulbs per pound and 96-128 cloves per lb. plants 48-64 linear feet at 6” spacing.
- Softneck Artichoke
- National softneck taste-test winner!
- One of Martha Stewarts favorite garlics https://www.marthastewart.com/1530812/martha-garlic-harvest-recipes
- A mild flavored garlic is great baked, roasted, and nicely blended with mashed potatoes.
- Beautiful white and purple coloring in the bulbs make for great braiding garlic and since your will get small, medium and large sized bulbs they all make for a great garlic braid.
- This large softneck was discovered on the Colville Indian Reservation in northern Washington.
- Stores very well for 6-9 months.
- Adapted well to summer heat and grows well in the northern and southern states.
- Mid-season harvest
Note: Garlic is an agricultural crop that is subject to crop loss due to conditions beyond our control. This can even occur in the curing stage. We check each bulb before shipping them to you, so if there are any quality issues, we may need to substitute. We rarely need to do this, but it does happen. If it is necessary, we will substitute with a similar garlic, but if you have any comments on this please fill out the comment section like a back up garlic or no substitutions. We still want to get you some great garlic, so please choose how you would like us to proceed with your order if the item you ordered is not available. We do set aside some great garlic in case we do have to substitute garlic!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.