Silverwhite Garlic Bulbs
$6.99 – $28.99
Now taking Pre-Orders for Fall Shipping! Shipping starts in Sept. Spring Garlic shipping now, Eating garlic ships in Summer.
- Softneck Silverskin
- Great Garlic for Braiding
- Known for being the longest storing garlics
- Large Bulbs can be produced from the large outer cloves which have nice, white coloring
- A wonderful flavored softneck with a milder flavor
- Great baked, roasted, and nicely blended with a variety of dishes
- Pearl white bulbs make for great braiding garlic and since you will get small, medium and large sized bulbs they all make for a great garlic braid
- Stores very well over 9-12 months
- Adapted well to summer heat and grows well in the northern and southern states
Note: Garlic is an agricultural crop that is subject to crop loss due to conditions beyond our control. This can even occur in the curing stage. We check each bulb before shipping them to you, so if there are any quality issues, we may need to substitute. We rarely need to do this, but it does happen. If it is necessary, we will substitute with a similar garlic, but if you have any comments on this please fill out the comment section like a back up garlic or no substitutions. We still want to get you some great garlic, so please choose how you would like us to proceed with your order if the item you ordered is not available. We do set aside some great garlic in case we do have to substitute garlic!
1/4LB, 1/2LB, 1LB
Jumbo, Large, Culinary (Sm/Med)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.