Heirloom & Organic Garlic bulbs
NOW SHIPPING FALL PLANTING GARLIC!
Why Keene Garlic?
We offer organically grown garlic with unique heirloom varieties for culinary and planting uses. Our Wisconsin garlic farm in collaboration with other small local family farms allow us to proudly serve only US grown garlic. This unity allows us to provide exceptional quality garlic grown by small, local, organic family farms around Wisconsin to give you the experience of flavorful gourmet garlic while sustaining our organic family farms.
- We are the premier online store for buying garlic for culinary and planting uses from small quantities, sampler packages, wholesale, and bulk for the chef, gardener, and farmer.
- Certified Organic and Naturally Grown. Meeting food quality safety standards. All our garlic can be eaten or planted.
- Our gourmet garlic cannot be found many other places like the grocery stores, big box stores, or Amazon.
- Our garlic plants produce some of the best seed stock for growing garlic for gardeners and farmers.
- Officially approved by Martha Stewart's Good Things. Martha Stewart has been growing Keene Garlic on her farms for 10 years.
- Our garlic fields are tested annually for pests and diseases and this is part of our strategy to bring you exceptional quality garlic.
- We’re a small family business, owned and operated by Keene, his wife, and sons with loyal and exceptional part time staff
- We make garlic easy to grow by offering our decades of experience to our customers.
- Our heirloom varieties have generational lineage and traceability back hundreds of years.
- Garlic is a nutritious superfood, with multiple health benefits, and medical properties.
- Keene Garlic produces the best tasting seasonings with our homegrown garlic. The flavor of our garlic seasonings is exceptional and not found in grocery stores.
- Keene Garlic has grown making collaborations with local farmers or Made in the USA companies offering potatoes, onions, fertilizer, garden tools.
See our customer reviews on our social!