Elephant Garlic – Certified Organic Garlic Cloves
Certified Organic Elephant Garlic Cloves
We are sold out of our Certified Organic Elephant garlic for the season, but our Elephant garlic naturally grown is grown organically on organic soil with no herbicides or pesticides using organic fertilizers and following organic rules and standards. For more information on our Certified Organic vs. Naturally Grown see our page on the difference.
BULK PRICING AVAILABLE – SEE PRICE DISCOUNT IN CART
Bulk Garlic Pricing
- Choose 1LB. to get bulk price discount
- Bulk pricing will be calculated in the cart
- Bulk Pricing limited due to limited supply
Jumbo Sized Certified Organic Elephant Garlic Cloves
Bulk rate pricing for more than 1lb. View pricing discount in shopping cart.
- 1lb. of which is usually 8-11 cloves depending on size.
- Each planted clove will yield a jumbo sized Elephant Garlic Bulb next summer.
- Although Elephant Garlic is a Leek, it still is planted and grown the same way regular garlic is with larger spacing, so plant and grow the same way you would regular garlic.
- 8-12″ spacing between plants.
- These grow into 3″+ sized bulbs next season
- A wonderful mild garlic flavor
- Great crisp texture in dishes that make elephant garlic a must have in the kitchen
- If you don’t like the full flavor of garlic, elephant garlic is a good alternative
Note: Garlic is an agricultural crop that is subject to crop loss due to conditions beyond our control. This can even occur in the curing stage. We check each bulb before shipping them to you, so if there are any quality issues, we may need to substitute. We rarely need to do this, but it does happen. If it is necessary, we will substitute with a similar garlic, but if you have any comments on this please fill out the comment section like a back up garlic or no substitutions. We still want to get you some great garlic, so please choose how you would like us to proceed with your order if the item you ordered is not available. We do set aside some great garlic in case we do have to substitute garlic!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.