Elephant Garlic – Spring Planting Garlic Cloves
Elephant garlic for spring planting!
THESE BULBS SHIP IN THE SPRING MARCH – MAY
Out of stock
Elephant Garlic – Naturally Grown Garlic Cloves for SPRING PLANTING
SHIPS IN SPRING MARCH – MAY
Although not a true garlic, we love elephant garlic! The cloves grow to jumbo size, and are easy to cut up in the kitchen. It has a mild flavor compared to garlic and is easier on the stomach. Many who can’t eat garlic, can eat elephant garlic due to it’s mild flavor. Elephant garlic is really a leek although in all aspects it appears like a garlic. We love cutting up elephant garlic and adding to our dishes. The texture is amazing with a great crunch when not over cooked. It adds that onion garlic flavor to your dish. It is awesome roasted too!
- 1lb. of which is usually 8-11 cloves depending on size.
- Each planted clove will yield a jumbo sized Elephant Garlic Bulb next summer.
- Although Elephant Garlic is a Leek, it still is planted and grown the same way regular garlic is, so plant and grow the same way you would regular garlic.
- 8-12″ spacing between plants.
- These grow into 3″+ sized bulbs next season
- A wonderful mild garlic flavor
- Great crisp texture in dishes that make elephant garlic a must have in the kitchen
- If you don’t like the full flavor of garlic, elephant garlic is a good alternative
- We always have a limited supply of Certified Organic Elephant garlic, our naturally grown is grown organically.
Note: Garlic is an agricultural crop that is subject to crop loss due to conditions beyond our control. This can even occur in the curing stage. We check each bulb before shipping them to you, so if there are any quality issues, we may need to substitute. We rarely need to do this, but it does happen. If it is necessary, we will substitute with a similar garlic, but if you have any comments on this please fill out the comment section like a back up garlic or no substitutions. We still want to get you some great garlic, so please choose how you would like us to proceed with your order if the item you ordered is not available. We do set aside some great garlic in case we do have to substitute garlic!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.