Early Italian Softneck Certified Organic – Spring Planting Garlic Bulbs
$7.95 – $26.95
Now shipping spring garlic! Ships immediately, so you can plant! These bulbs want to be planted now!
Certified Organic Bulk Garlic Pricing (limited Supply) – See Details in description
1/4lb.=2 bulbs, 1/2lb.=4 bulbs, 1lb.=8 bulbs
Its about time to plant spring garlic! We are now shipping spring garlic! We only have a small amount left this spring, so we may ship cloves.
These bulbs are for Spring planting and will start shipping in February. Once you receive the bulbs, they will be ready to plant. They may have sprouts and root emergence letting you know they are ready to be planted. They have been in cold storage, so they will produce better and larger bulbs for a spring planted bulbs. If you can’t plant them right away, store them in the fridge. We do recommend that garlic be planted in the fall, but many customers do plant in the spring too with success. They may be slightly smaller bulbs than fall planted bulbs, but you can achieve a larger size by providing plenty of nutrient rich soil and fertilizer. We recommend purchasing our organic garlic fertilizer to get the garlic off to a good start and get larger size bulbs at harvest. https://keeneorganics.com/2021/01/how-to-plant-spring-garlic/
Early Italian Softneck – Spring Planting
- Softneck Artichoke family
- Large Bulbs are usually produced from fall planted, but spring planted garlic bulbs can size up to an average size which is best for long term storage.
- In order to bring you spring planted bulbs, we worked with a West Coast garlic grower so we could have spring planting option for our customers.
- We have kept these in cold storage, so when you receive them keep them in the fridge until planting.
- Great Garlic for Braiding
- Adapts well to summer heat
- Grows well in Southern and Western States
- Longer Storing garlic bulbs
- A wonderful flavored softneck with a milder flavor
- Great baked, roasted, and nicely blended with a variety of dishes
- Pearl white bulbs make for great braiding garlic and since you will get small, medium and large sized bulbs they all make for a great garlic braid
- Stores very well over 9-12 months
- Adapted well to summer heat and grows well in the northern and southern states
- 1/4lb.=2-3bulbs 16-36 cloves
- 1/2lb.=4-5 bulbs 48-60 cloves
- 1lb.=8-9bulbs 64- 108 cloves
- Half cloves will be large and 1/2 will be small in each bulb
For best results getting larger size bulbs, we recommend our Organic Complete Fertilization package which can be used in your entire garden. Or, for a simpler fertilization plant put our Organic garlic fertilizer down before planting and then weekly until 1 month before harvest.
Note: Garlic is an agricultural crop that is subject to crop loss due to conditions beyond our control. This can even occur in the curing stage. We check each bulb before shipping them to you, so if there are any quality issues, we may need to substitute. We rarely need to do this, but it does happen. If it is necessary, we will substitute with a similar garlic, but if you have any comments on this please fill out the comment section like a back up garlic or no substitutions. We still want to get you some great garlic, so please choose how you would like us to proceed with your order if the item you ordered is not available. We do set aside some great garlic in case we do have to substitute garlic!
Certified Organic Bulk Garlic Pricing (limited Supply)
Pounds 11-40 Bulk Price per lb. = $25/lb.
Pounds 40-60 Bulk Price per lb. = $24/lb.
Price discounts shows up in cart, so proceed to checkout for price discount.
1/4LB, 1/2LB, 1LB
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.