Inchelium Red Certified Organic – Spring Planting Garlic Bulbs
$6.00 – $28.00
Ships Immediately! So you can plant right away!
Bulk prices available: 11-40 Pounds Bulk Price per lb. = $25/lb.| 40-60 Bulk Price per lb. = $24/lb. Price discounts shows up in cart, so proceed to checkout for price discount.
- 1/4lb.=2 bulbs, 1/2lb.=4 bulbs, 1lb.=8 bulbs (approximately)
|Weight / Bulb Size||1/4lb||1/2lb||1lb|
ORDER NOW SPRING BULBS IMMEDIATE SHIPPING! LIMITED SUPPLY REMAINING!
These bulbs are for Spring planting and will start shipping in February. Once you receive the bulbs, they will be ready to plant. They may have sprouts and root emergence letting you know they are ready to be planted. They have been in cold storage, so they will produce better and larger bulbs for a spring planted bulbs. If you can’t plant them right away, store them in the fridge. We do recommend that garlic be planted in the fall, but many customers do plant in the spring too with success. They may be slightly smaller bulbs than fall planted bulbs, but you can achieve a larger size by providing plenty of nutrient rich soil and fertilizer. We recommend purchasing our organic garlic fertilizer to get the garlic off to a good start and get larger size bulbs at harvest. https://keeneorganics.com/2021/01/how-to-plant-spring-garlic/
Inchelium Red Certified Organic Garlic Bulbs
Approx. 6-8 bulbs per pound and 96-128 cloves per lb. plants 48-64 linear feet at 6” spacing.
- Great variety for spring planting with late summer harvest bulbs can store until the next spring.
- In order to bring you spring planted bulbs, we worked with a West Coast garlic grower so we could have spring planting option for our customers.
- We have kept these in cold storage, so when you receive them keep them in the fridge until planting.
- Although spring planted bulbs may not size up as fall planted bulbs, they get a great size that is best for long term storage.
- Adding extra fertilizer before and after planting, will increase bulbs size and allow the plant to grow healthier and pick up nutrients from the soil for a higher nutrient dense bulb
- Softneck Artichoke
- 8-12 cloves per bulb, The outer cloves will be larger and the inside cloves are smaller which will result in a range of multiple size bulbs.
- National softneck taste-test winner!
- A mild flavored garlic is great baked, roasted, and nicely blended with mashed potatoes.
- One of Martha Stewarts favorite garlics https://www.marthastewart.com/1530812/martha-garlic-harvest-recipes
- Beautiful white and purple coloring in the bulbs make for great braiding garlic and since your will get small, medium and large sized bulbs they all make for a great garlic braid.
- This large softneck was discovered on the Colville Indian Reservation in northern Washington.
- Adapted well to summer heat and grows well in the northern and southern states.
Note: Garlic is an agricultural crop that is subject to crop loss due to conditions beyond our control. This can even occur in the curing stage. We check each bulb before shipping them to you, so if there are any quality issues, we may need to substitute. We rarely need to do this, but it does happen. If it is necessary, we will substitute with a similar garlic, but if you have any comments on this please fill out the comment section like a back up garlic or no substitutions. We still want to get you some great garlic, so please choose how you would like us to proceed with your order if the item you ordered is not available. We do set aside some great garlic in case we do have to substitute garlic!
Certified Organic Bulk Garlic Pricing (limited Supply)
Pounds 11-40 Bulk Price per lb. = $25/lb.
Pounds 40-60 Bulk Price per lb. = $24/lb.
Price discounts shows up in cart, so proceed to checkout for price discount.
1/4LB, 1/2LB, 1LB
Jumbo, Large, Culinary (Sm/Med)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Garlic Powder – Certified Organic$8.00 – $15.00 Select options
Spring Plant / Ships Feb/Mar
Early Italian Softneck Certified Organic – Spring Planting Garlic Bulbs$7.95 – $26.95 Select options
Organic Garlic Fertilizer 5-2-2-1s$19.99 – $124.99 Select options
Garlic Complete Organic Fertilization Package – Vegetable Supercharger, All Purpose & CX1$69.99 Add to cart